Book of Abstracts
All the accepted abstracts are going to be published in the Book of Abstracts.
The full papers will be submitted for reviewing and publishing in one of the conference journals according to the profile of the journal and the submitted research.
The organising committee preserves the right to guide authors in their choice of the publication opportunity.
The authors are going to be guided till the final stage of the publishing process.
International Journal of Research in E-learning The theme and the priorities of the IJREL reflect the conceptual principles underlying the modernization of education and the reform of the educational systems in European countries, as well as national development strategies for the XXI century. One of the European Union’s key educational objectives is the provision of equal opportunities for all with regard to access to learning and knowledge, regardless of gender, financial and physical ability, and place of residence. That is why, distance learning has now been granted a status of high priority. If introduced on a wide scale, distance learning and teaching may make significant contribution towards the achievement of educational goals in member states.
The topics of the IJoRiEL include:
1) E-learning and Intercultural Competences Development in Different Countries
- Legal, social aspects of distance learning in different countries;
- Psychological and ethical aspects of distance learning in different countries;
- Teacher-student and student-student relationships in distance learning;
2) Theoretical, methodological and practical aspects of distance learning:
- Theoretical and methodological aspects of distance learning;
- Successful examples of e-learning;
- Distance learning of humanities: native and foreign language, philosophy, history, ect.;
- Distance learning of science and mathematics;
- Quality of teaching, training programs and аssessment
- E-learning for the disabled;
3) Distance learning and lifelong learning:
- Computer training, for prospective and actual teachers, in distance learning;
- Lifelong learning supported by distance learning;
- Personnel, scientific, information and library services.
4) E-learning in the Development of the Key Competences
- Key competences in the knowledge society;
- Use of e-learning in improving the level of the students’ key competences;
- Teachers’ and learners’ competences in distance learning and computer science;
5) Multimedia in distance learning:
- Multimedia means in distance learning;
- Multimedia tools in distance learning;
- Multimedia resources and didactic materials;
- Video-tutorial design.
6) Other alternative methods, forms and techniques in distance learning:
- simulations, models in distance learning;
- collaboration work in distance learning;
- distance learning systems;
International Journal of the Linguistics, Literature and Culture The editorial board welcomes submissions that provide insights into key issues dealing with the English Language in a region that hosts multicultural/lingual communities and contexts. Our policy is to enable the advancement of knowledge dealing with English Language studies in these communities and contexts by providing a publication avenue for new and insightful multidisciplinary work in the region.
The scope of the journal is broad and it includes but not limited to the following topics:
Linguistics: Micro Linguistics, Macro linguistics, Applied linguistics, Translation studies, Contrastive analysis, Education field, Language, Cognitive, Anthropology, Psychology, Phonetics, Stylistics, Philosophy of Language, Psycholinguistics, Sociolinguistics, Ethnolinguistic, Phonology, Semiotics, Epigraphy, Palaeography, Applied field, Language teaching, Lexicography, Applied phonetics, Applied sociolinguistics, Development of an International Language, Development of Special Language, Medical, Linguistics, Graphology, etc
Literature: Literature studies, Poetry, Prose, Essay, Drama, Novel, Philology
Culture: Cultural studies, Cross-cultural studies, Art, Politics of language, Religion, Customs, Humanities, Archeology, Physiology, History studies, Tourism
International Journal on Pedagogical Advances in Technology-Mediated Education IJPATME is International Journal on Pedagogical Advances in Technology-Mediated Education, established by IATELS, International Association for Technology, Education and Language Studies. IJPATME is an electronic peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary academic journal that publishes the latest in research reports and critical analyses in education for both theorists and practitioners.
The Journal addresses the following primary areas of research interests:
1. Educationaltheories and their applications, featuring findings from a variety of disciplinary perspectives, including social, behavioral, physical, and computational sciences;
2. The design and development of educational technology;
3. The interpretation and implications of research in education of different levels;
4. The theoretical and historical foundations of ICT-enhanced education;
5. Educational theories and practices;
6. Language teaching: theories, approaches and practices;
7. Teaching engineering disciplines with the applications of technologies;
8. Social studies in the digitalised world.
Publishing in the Conference Monograph of the Selected Papers
Selected papers will be suggested for publishing in the conference monograph or a series of monographs depending upon the profiles of the submitted papers.